Vegan Old Bay Potato Salad
|Small Waxy Yellow Potatoes||2 lbs|
|Cape Cod Sea Salt Kettle Chips||2 Cups|
|Fresh Italian Parsley||4 Tablespoons|
|Old Bay Seasoning||1 teaspoon|
|Whole Grain Mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
|Cayenne Pepper||1 pinch|
|Ground Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
- Add the Potatoes to a pot and fill with water until the Potatoes are covered.
- Cook for about 18 to 20 minutes until tender. Let cool to room temperature.
- Pickle the Onions using this recipe.
- Make the Dressing by mixing in a serving bowl add the Mustard with the Vinegar, Old Bay Seasoning, Black Pepper & Cayenne.
- When the Potatoes are cool add to bowl and mix until coated.
- Dice the Parsley and the Chives.
- Add the Pickled Onions and mix in.
- Lay the Potato Chips on a platter and place the Potato salad on top of the Chips.