|Yukon Gold Potatoes||
|Melted Butter (unsalted)||
|Salt & Pepper||
Pommes Anna is an impressive dish to serve that tastes amazing and can be made in minutes. It really adapts to any seasoning you want to use, garlic salt, mixed herbs or any seasoning mix you have.
- Slice Potatoes on a Mandoline
- Melt Butter with the seasonings you are going to use.
- Spray with non-stick cooking Spray or brush with melted butter a 24 Cup Muffin Tin or two 12 Cup Muffin Tins
- Mix Potatoes with Butter mixture and stack in Muffin Cups, try to use the larger slices on the bottom, but there is no need to be too fussy.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 45 minutes to an hour you will see the bottom edges getting crispy and brown.