Quick and Easy Berry Croissant Bake
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Fresh Berries||2 Cups|
|Strawberry or Raspberry Jam||2 Tablespoons|
- Mix the Eggs with the Sugar, Cinnamon, Milk and Vanilla, beat well.
- Spray a 9×13 Baking dish with cooking spray. Slice the Croissants lengthwise and spread with the jam them sandwich them back together them place evenly in the baking dish.
- Pour the Egg mixture over the Croissants and place the dish in the fridge for at least 1 hour up to12 hours.
- When ready to bake heat the oven to 350 degrees, sprinkle the remaining sugar over the Croissants and bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Serve immediately with a dusting of Powdered Sugar and Fresh Berries.