Quick and Easy Instant Pot Queso
|Rotel Tomatoes with Chilis||1 Can|
|Diced Tomatoes -Chili flavor||1 15 oz Can|
|Taco Seasoning||1 Packet|
|Chili Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Velvetta Cheese||2 lbs|
|Beyond Meat Crumbles||1 Bag|
This is sooo easy, not healthy but it is simple(!) apart from sautéing the Onion and Garlic there is not much to do but dump the rest in and go!
Add a can of Black or Pinto Beans if you like. I used the seasoned Diced Tomatoes but you don’t need too I thought they added more flavor, if you like it spicier add more Chili or even a diced Jalapeno.
I used Beyond Meat crumbles you find in the frozen section with all the vegetarian products, fee free to leave them out or use regular Ground Beef just make sure its drained of any fat.
- Set the Instant Pot to saute. Add a little Olive Oil then dice the Onion and add to the pot cook for a minute or two until it softened then add the crushed Garlic and continue to cook for another minute.
- Add the bag of Beyond Meat Crumbles.
- Cut the Velveeta into large cubes.
- Add the undrained cans of Tomatoes, Chili Powder, Taco Seasoning, Water and Velveeta Cubes.
- Seal and set manual timer for 5 Minutes. Let sit ( natural release) for 5 minutes then open the vent and let the remaining pressure out.
- Stir and serve hot with Tortilla Chips. Keep warm while serving.