Quick Nutella Mousse Pie
|Cocoa Pebbles||3 Cups|
|Melted Butter (unsalted)||5 Tablespoons|
|Cream Cheese||1 8oz Package|
|Sweetened Condensed Milk||1 Can|
|Cool Whip||1 8oz Tub|
Super easy and super sweet. I used a deep tart pan for mine but a pie pan works fine.
- Using a food processor blend the Cocoa Pebbles until they are finer crumbs then add the Melted Butter and stir to mix, press firmly into a pie pan to form a crust, place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Mix the softened Cream Cheese until smooth, mix in the Condensed Milk and whisk until combined fully do the same for the Nutella, then fold in half the Cool Whip Tub and pour into the Pie Crust.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours to set.
- Decorate the Pie with the Chocolate Sauce and the remaining Cool Whip.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.