Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies
|Buuter Flavored Shortening||1/2 Cup|
|Brown Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|Jiffy Raspberry Muffin Mix||2 Boxes|
|WhiteChocolate Chips||1 1/2 Cups|
The main ingredient is muffin mix and that makes these quick and easy soft batch cookies. I did have to go to 2 stores to find the raspberry flavored muffin mix, I guess you could use the Blueberry one as well.
Make sure the Cream Cheese & Shortening is at room temperature.
- Beat the Cream Cheese, Shortening, and Brown Sugar together in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the Eggs and beat until all combined.
- Mix the Flour and the Muffin Mix until all combined.
- Add the White Chocolate Chips and stir.
- Chill the Dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Line Baking Sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop Cookie mix onto the parchment.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.