Rice Krispy Cheesecake (No Bake) (GF)
|Rice Krispies||6 Cups|
|Mini Marshmallows||1 Bag|
|Cream Cheese||1 8 Oz Package|
|Cool Whip||1 tub|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Marshamallow Fluff||7oz Jar|
|Rice Krispie Treat||1|
|Whipping Cream||1/2 Cup|
This is an easy to make (no bake) but very sweet cheesecake. Don’t cut the slices anywhere near as big as I did or you will pass out from the sugar rush!
This recipe is modified from a recipe from The Domestic Rebel so check out their site!
Have some cooking spray on hand while you make this you will need it to spray your hands as you press the Rice Krispy mixture into the spring form pan.
I also used a pre-made Rice Krispy treat for the decoration.
I also sweetened the Whipped Cream with a little Clear Vanilla and Powdered Sugar.
- Melt the Marshmallows and the Butter in a pot over a low heat when they are all melted pour over the Rice Krispies in a large bowl, stir until coated.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Press the Rice Krispy mixture into the pan and up the sides, flatten but don’t crush it so it forms the shape you will fill. Use a flat bottomed glass or spice jar.
- Set aside and make the Filling by whisking the softened Cream Cheese, Sugar & Vanilla together until smooth, fold in the Cool Whip then spoon it into the Rice Krispy shell.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until chilled.
- Whip the Cream for decoration and pipe around the edge cut up the Rice Krispy treat and arrange on top.