Roasted Beet Farro Salad
|Baby Kale||2 Cups|
|Smoked Almonds||1/2 Cup|
|Micro Greens||1/2 Cup|
|Feta Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|Balsamic Glaze||1/4 Cup|
I love roasted beets! They are such a great base to any salad, the farro adds a chewy, nutty texture, add some fresh greens and a little balsamic and you are done!
I used store brought Balsamic Glaze, if you would like to make it this is a good recipe.
Beets usually come in a bunch of 3, I roast all of them and keep the extra in the fridge.
- Trim the Beets and wrap individually in foil bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Cook the Farro according to the Package. Set aside to cool.
- When the Beets are cool peel and slice them.
- Mix the Farro with a little of the Balsamic glaze.
- Mix the dressed Farro with the Baby Kale and layer with the Beet slices.
- Rough chop the Smoked Almonds and crumble the Feta.
- Garnish with the Brussels Sprouts leaves and Micro Greens.
- Sprinkle the Almonds and Feta on top.