Roasted Corn Red Pepper Quiches
|Thawed Phyllo Pastry||1 roll from the package|
|Roasted Red Pepper Strips||1/2 Cup|
|Goats Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|All Purpose Seasoning||2 teaspoons|
You can make this as one large Quiche or the individual ones like I did (just make sure it has a removable bottom.)
To roast the Corn, remove the husks and silk rub with a little Oil and place under the broiler until browned, or you can cut it from the cob and cook in a pan over a high heat until browned.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat the Eggs and milk and Seasoning together.
- Crumble the Goats Cheese, drain the Roasted Red Peppers, dice the Chives add to a plate with the Roasted Corn.
- Take one of the rolls off Phyllo pastry out of the fridge and you will use roughly half the package.
- Lift approximately half the layers of the Pastry off the top and re-roll the remaining Pastry or it will dry out.
- Cut the Pastry in half so you have 2 piles of pastry squares (more like rectangles).
- Spray the tins with cooking spray and add a couple of pieces of Pastry and spray again with cooking spray, repeat until you have about 4 or 5 layers, slightly turn each one so they cover the tin.
- Try and turn some of the edges in as they will burn first, don’t worry if you can’t or they start breaking
- Place the lined tins on a baking tray.
- Place some of each ingredient into each tin.
- Ladle the Eggs into the Pastry tins until it reaches the edge.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Place a few more Roasted Red Pepper strips, Corn & Chives before serving.