Romaine Wedge Salad with Herb Dressing
|Romaine Lettuce||2 Heads|
|Pickled Red Onion||1/4 Cup|
|Mayo or Greek Yogurt||1/2 Cup|
|Whole Grain Mustard||2 teaspoons|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||2 teaspoons|
|Fresh Chives||1/4 Cup|
|Fresh Basil||1/4 Cup|
|Salt & Pepper|
This salad is best when its served ice cold!
- Cut the Chives and Basil and add to a food processor with the crushed Garlic and blend the Dressing ingredients together, if you use Greek Yogurt you may need to add a little more honey, if you use Mayo you may not need as much.
- Wash the Lettuce and trim the end and cut the Lettuce into quarters.
- Pickle the Onions using this recipe .
- Peel the Radish then halve them and slice them thin.
- Halve the Cherry Tomatoes.
- Place the Lettuce quarters on a platter and pour the Dressing across the middle of the quarters.
- Thinly slice the Cucumbers lengthwise and place on top of the dressed Lettuce.
- Place the Radishes on top of the Dressing, top with the Cherry Tomatoes and drained Onions.