Simple Miso Corn Soup
|Fresh Corn||8 Ears|
|Fresh Garlic||3 Cloves|
|White Miso Paste||1/4 Cup|
|Vegetable Stock||2 Boxes|
|Thai Red Chilis||3|
|Shichimi Togorashi||2 teaspoons|
If you want more Miso flavor sub out one of the cartons of stock for Miso Broth.
- Cut the Corn from the cobs but keep the cobs.
- Dice the Shallots & mince the Garlic add to a large pot with the butter and Miso Paste stir over a medium high heat for about 6 minutes until tender.
- Throw in the Corn and the cobs and the Stock.
- Cook on high for 25 minutes then remove the cobs and discard.
- Using a stick blender or a blender blend until smooth, if you use a blender do it in batches.
- Serve with Chilis, Cilantro & Green Onions.