Simple Strawberry Marshmallow Mousse
|Frozen Whole Strawberries||16 Oz|
|Mini Marshmallows||4 1/2 cups|
|Heavy Cream||2 1/2 Cups|
Such an easy recipe that tastes amazing, I made the strawberry mixture the day before and kept it in the fridge.
The frozen Strawberries I find usually come in a 160z bag so no need to measure. If you buy the big bags from Costco measure out about 2 Cups.
- Put the Frozen Strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Squeeze the Fresh Lemons and add the Juice to a saucepan with the Sugar and using a medium heat, stir occasionally until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the Lemon Syrup over the Frozen Strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Add the Strawberry mixture back into a saucepan and add the Mini Marshmallows, heat and stir until the Marshmallows have melted.
- Set aside to cool and thicken.
- Whisk the Heavy Cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the cooled Strawberry Puree into the Whipped cream.
- Spoon into dishes and serve.