Simple & Tasty Romesco Salad
|Roasted Red Pepper Strips||1 Jar|
|Roasted Yellow Peppers||1 Jar|
|Slivered Almonds||1 Cup|
|Cherry Tomatoes||1 Cup|
|Fresh Parsley||1 Bunch|
|Toasted Ciabatta Bread||1 Cup|
|Sherry Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
|Light Olive Oil or Oil from the jarred Peppers||1/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons|
|Smoked Paprika||1 teaspoon|
|Salt & Pepper|
This is almost a deconstructed romesco sauce, it has all the ingredients of the classic sauce but in salad form. So if it goes sideways just grind it up in blender with a bit more oil and it will make a great sauce.
I also added some of the Oil that cam from draining the Peppers. Taste the Dressing and add more Sugar if you like it a bit sweeter.
- Make the Dressing and set aside.
- Toast the Almonds in a dry pan until toasted.
- Drain and rinse the Roasted Yellow Peppers then chop into large pieces.
- Drain and rinse the Red Pepper strips.
- Chop Tomatoes and add to the Peppers.
- Toast the Bread and drizzle with Olive Oil and Salt & Pepper.
- Chop the Parsley and mix through the Salad with the Dressing.
- Top with the Toasted Almonds and Bread cut into cubes.