Spicy Artichoke Mozzarella French Bread
|French Bread Loaf||1|
|Opadipity Spicy Asiago Artichoke Dip||1 12oz Tub|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||2 Cups|
|Roasted Red Peppers||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Parsley||1/4 Cup|
Easy Easy Easy! Seriously so quick to throw together.
If you don’t like the Roasted Red Peppers use fresh Spinach instead.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Hollow out The French Bread and save the strip you cut out.
- Spread 1/2 of the tub of the Spicy Artichoke Dip on the bottom and sides of the bread.
- Chop the Red Peppers and add a handful to the Loaf.
- Throw a few handfuls of the Cheese into it and top with the rest of the Dip and Red Peppers, gently stir it a little to mix some Cheese into the Dip.
- Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes, I also baked the strip of bread I cut out I put that into the oven for the last 10-15 minutes.
- Top with chopped Parsley and serve hot. Tear and dip the toasted bread into the dip or just cut into strips.