Spicy Vegan Moroccan Carrot Soup
|Red Bell Peppers||2|
|Tomato Sauce||1 1/4 Cups|
|Harissa Paste||2 1/2 teaspoons|
|Fresh Thyme||2 teaspoons|
|Low Sodium Vegetable Broth||6 Cups|
|White Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic Cloves||8 Cloves|
An easy spicy soup with some great Moroccan flavors!
- Start with peeling the Carrots, Onions, and Potato and dicing into small pieces.
- Dice the Red Pepper and crush the Garlic.
- Saute the Potato and Carrots with 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil on a medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the Onions, Peppers, and Garlic reduce the heat to medium and continue cooking until soft.
- Add the Broth, Tomato Sauce, Harissa, Spices & Thyme leaves, reduce the heat and let simmer for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Use a stick blender or in batches in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.