Strawberry Mint Cucumber Salad
|Strawberries||1 8oz Container|
|Fresh Mint||1/4 Cup|
|Fresh Basil||1/2 Cup|
|Balsamic Glaze||4 Tablespoons|
|Cracked Black Pepper|
Strawberries and cucumber make a refreshing salad, you can add feta cheese if you like, I don’t think it needs it.
This salad makes a great addition to any BBQ!
- Wash and quarter the Strawberries.
- Deseed the Cucumber and slice thinly.
- Slice the Red Onion into thin slices.
- Tear the Mint into small pieces, thinly slice the Fresh Basil.
- Add a little Balsamic to the ingredients and toss.
- In a zig zag pattern squeeze the Balsamic Glaze on to a platter and top with the Salad.
- Top with a pinch of Kosher Salt & a few turns of Fresh Black Pepper.