Super Easy Kale Salad
|Dried Cranberries||1/2 Cup|
|Toasted or Candied Walnuts||1/2 Cup|
|Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Maple Syrup||1/4 Cup|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||3 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
This is a replica of the Superfood salad from Chick-fil-A. It’s pretty great, plus easy to make so that’s a win-win in my book!
Added bonus it is a great detox salad.
- Make the Dressing by zesting & juicing the Lemon, then combining with all the other ingredients and whisk together season with Salt & Pepper.
- Tear the Kale from the stems then tear again into smaller pieces.
- Chop the Broccolini into smaller pieces, add to the salad.
- Throw in the Cranberries and add enough Dressing to coat the Salad well.
- Add the Walnuts last and serve, told you it was easy !!!