Superfood Rainbow Salad
|Shelled Edamame||2 Cups|
|Diced Mango||1 Can|
|Cooked Quinoa||1 Cup|
|Roasted Salted Pistachios||1 Cup|
|Fresh Blueberries||1 Cup|
|Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||4 Tablespoons|
|Maple Syrup||2 Tablespoons|
|Dijon Mustard||2 Tablespoons|
Super healthy & packed with nutrients, plus it actually tastes good!
- Make the Dressing by zesting and juicing the Lemon add the rest of the ingredients and whisk together. Adjust to taste.
- Run the thawed Edamame under cold water to rinse.
- Peel the raw Beet and cut into matchsticks.
- Drain the juice from the Mango.
- Crush the Pistachios.
- Toss the Greens with the Quinoa and a little of the Dressing.
- Assemble the salad and serve with the Dressing.