|Slivered Almonds||1/2 Cups|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||4 Tablespoons|
|Lime Juice||3 Tablespoons|
|Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Dijon Mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro or Mint||3 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
This superfood salad is very healthy and actually tastes good. I think if you added an apple to this you could make this into a smoothie!
Superfood Salad Steps:
- Cook the Quinoa according to the package, usually about 15 minutes or so, set aside to cool.
- Strip the Kale from the stems and tear into smaller pieces.
- Slice the Spinach into smaller pieces.
- Peel the Beets and julienne them (or grate them).
- Thaw the Frozen Edamame by running them under hot water.
- Toast the Slivered Almonds.
- Peel the Carrots and slice them into thin circles.
- Mix all salad ingredients together except the Avocado.
- Mix the Dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad, dice the Avocado and add last, mix through and serve.