Sweet Potato Red Pepper Fritattas
|Black Beans||1 Cup|
|Roasted Red Pepper||1 Cup|
|Self Raising Flour||1/2 Cup|
|Pepper Jack Cheese||1 Cup|
|Feta Cheese||1/2 Cup|
These are a great brunch or breakfast dish and they are totally customizable, you could make them southwest flavored or Mediterranean if you like. These would also be a good way to use up leftovers.
- Peel the Sweet Potatoes and cut them into small cubes, dice the Red Onion and add both to a pan with about 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil and cook until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Pre Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir the Feta, diced Red Peppers & Black Beans into the Potato mixture.
- Whisk the Eggs, Cream and Flour and season with Salt & Pepper and Chili if you like.
- Line a Texas size muffin tin with large tulip liners.
- Spoon the Potato mixture evenly into the liners about 2 Tablespoons or more in each top with grated Jack Cheese.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over each one.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until set.
- Top with diced Green Onions and Cilantro.