|Green Cabbage||1/2 head|
|Shredded Brussels Sprouts||2 Cups|
|Dried Cranberries||1 Cup|
|Toasted Almonds||3/4-1 Cup|
|Fresh Italian Parsley||1 Bunch|
|Canola Oil||1/3 Cup|
|Pomegranate Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
|Maple Syrup||3 Tablespoons|
This will make a fresh accompaniment to your Thanksgiving table!
- Make the Dressing by mixing everything together including the finely diced Shallots and set aside.
- Thinly slice the Cabbage, Red Onion & Brussels Sprouts, peel and matchstick the Kohlrabi.
- Finely chop the Parsley and add to the Salad.
- Chop the dried Cranberries so they are a little smaller.
- Dress the Salad right before serving and add the Almonds and Pomegranate seeds and serve.