Toasted Brie Loaf
|Garlic Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ground Mustard||1/2 teaspoon|
|Chili Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||1/2 -1 Cup|
|Softened Butter||4 Tablespoons|
What an easy dip to make, you can serve this with any type of vegetable or cracker you would like to dip in this, or just break the pieces of the bread and dip that!
- Pre Heat the oven
- Cut the top off the Bread Loaf ( I cut around the Brie Wheel so I got the size right).
- Scoop out most of the insides carefully, you don’t want any holes that the Cheese will leak through or the loaf to be unsturdy.
- Place the Bread on a baking tray and make 1 inch deep cuts to the rim of the Bread ( it makes it easier to tear).
- In a small bowl whisk together the Spices.
- Spread the Butter inside the Loaf.
- Sprinkle the Spice mixture inside the loaf and then add most of the Mozzarella Cheese, press the Brie into the loaf, replace the top and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the Cheese is melted and the bread is browned, if it starts getting too brown put foil on top.
- Serve while its hot.