|Greek Yogurt||1 1/2 Cups|
|Fresh Oregano||2 teapsoons|
|Crushed Garlic Cloves||3|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
|Diced Red Pepper||1/2|
|Diced Green Pepper||1/2|
|Fresh Oregano||2 Tablespoons|
This is so easy to make and has a great creamy texture.
If you could buy the pre made Tzatziki Dip and just add the toppings so it looks homemade.
- Grate the Cucumber into a couple of paper towels and squeeze out of the excess liquid.
- Add the Yogurt to the Cucumber then add the crushed Garlic and stir together.
- Zest the Lemon and squeeze half the juice into the Yogurt, add the Olive Oil then finely dice the Oregano and stir it all together.
- Place in the fridge for at least a couple of hours , stir is again before serving and season it with Salt & Pepper.
- Top with the diced Peppers and Oregano & Mint leaves.