Vanilla M&M Pudding Cookies
|Softened Butter||1 Cup/2 sticks|
|Light Brown Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|White Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|Vanilla Instant Pudding MIx||3.4 oz Box|
|Baking Soda||1 teaspoon|
|Chocolate Chips||1 Cup|
|Mini M&M Baking bits||1 Cup|
These are the perfect blend of soft and chewy. They are best eaten warm!
I found this recipe at The Baker Mama.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a stand mixer add the Butter & Sugars and blend until smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Egg and Vanilla then continue to blend until its all incorporated.
- In a separate bowl add the Flour, Vanilla Pudding Mix and Baking Soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl with the Butter and Sugar, mix until just combined, it will be very thick.
- Mix in the M&M baking bits and the Chocolate Chips, mix until they are evenly mixed through the dough.
- Spoon into about 2 Tablespoon rounds and place on the trays, chill for about 20 minutes.
- Place in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, they should be slightly golden on top.
- Serve warm.