Vegan Beet & White Bean Dip
|White Canelli Beans||2 Cans|
|Roasted Garlic||1 Bulb|
|Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
An amazingly-easy dip that has such vivid colors, it will definitely be a hit at a party!
The hardest part is roasting the Beets and that it easy! Maximum impact for minimum effort(my favorite type of recipe)!
Any Vegetables work with this dip, just grab anything you can find, no rules here.
- Wrap trimmed (tops & tail removed) Beets individually in foil and place on oven tray in a 400 degree oven for about 45 minutes to 1 Hour until tender when pierced with a knife.
- Wrap Garlic bulb in foil and place in oven for the last 20 minutes of the beets cooking time.
- Drain and rinse Beans.
- When Beets are cool enough to handle use plastic gloves or place hands in Ziploc bags to remove the skins without staining your hands.
- Cut Beets into large chunks
- Throw Beets, Garlic and Beans into a food processor and blend
- While processor is running add Oil and Lemon Juice and Seasonings
- Blend until desired texture.
- Serve with Vegetables & Crackers
Told you it was easy!