Vegan Pear & Brussels Sprouts Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette
|Maple Syrup||1/2 Cup|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
|Ground White Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Dry Mustard Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic Powder||1/8 teaspoon|
|Olive Oil||2 Tablespoons|
|Canola Oil||2 Tablespoons|
|Brussels Sprouts||2 Cups|
|Cannellini Beans||1 Can|
|Toasted Walnuts||1/2 Cup|
|Dried Cranberries||3/4 Cup|
|Baby Spinach||2 Cups|
The Walnut Dressing adds a great flavor, but if you cant be bothered just use a Balsamic Vinaigrette.
You can add Cheese to this if you like, I don’t think it needs it as the Cannellini Beans add creaminess.
1.Make the Dressing by blending everything together with a stick blender or in a food processor, season with salt to taste and set aside.
- Cut the bottoms off the Brussels Sprouts and shred them, add to a large bowl.
- Add the Spinach.
- Drain and rinse the Cannellini Beans, add to the bowl.
- Add the Toasted Walnuts & Dried Cranberries.
- Toss with some of the Dressing.
- Slice the Red Pears last and add them to the Salad and serve.