Vegan Sonoma Chick Pea Salad
|Chick Peas||2 Cans|
|Red Grapes||2 Cups|
|Toasted Pecans||1 Cups|
Poppy Seed Dressing
|Vegan Mayo||1/2 Cup|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||3 Tablespoons|
|Maple Syrup or Sugar||1-2 Tablespoons|
|Garlic & Onion Powder||1 taespoon each|
|Poppy Seeds||2 1/2 teaspoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
A fabulous salad that holds up really well if you need to make it the day before.
Chick Peas are a great source of protein for Vegans & Vegetarians.
I found this recipe on The Simple Veganista. If you want to make it the right way follow her recipe on her website.
You don’t have to make this Vegan if you don’t want too just use a really good quality Mayo, adjust the seasoning in the dressing to your specific taste.
- Mix the Dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Toast the Pecans and let cool.
- Drain and rinse the Chick Peas.
- Dice the Celery, slice the Grapes.
- Mix it all together with the Dressing and serve.