Veggie Mediterranean Salad Bowl
|Kale Cabbage Salad Mix||4 Cups|
|Fresh Italian Parsley||1/3 Cup|
|Pomegranate Molasses||2 Tablespoons|
|EVOO Lemon Herb Dressing||6-8 Tablespoons|
This looks like a lot of work but its mostly assembly!
The Dressing is EVOO Lemon Herb Dressing from Wishbone
- Dice the Cucumbers, Green Onion & Parsley and seed and dice the Tomatoes, mix with a tablespoon of the Pomegranate Molasses.
- Bake the Falafel according to the package.
- Mix the Kale Cabbage mix with EVOO Lemon Herb Dressing.
- I sliced the Red Onion and soaked it in beet juice from a jar of Beets I had (that I forgot to put on the salad). Soak it in water if you don’t have any.
- Mix the Harissa Paste with the Tomato Chutney.
- Assemble with the Hummus and Flat Bread, and serve.