Vegetable Pots with Green Hummus
This is a fun appetizer or even a centerpiece for a casual dinner, you can make them small individual ones or you make large ones and place it in the middle of the table.
I found the little terracotta pots at a garden store for about a dollar.
You can use any type of Dip or Hummus for these.
- Make the half the recipe for Green Hummus.
- Then slice the Radishes in half. Cut the Watermelon Radish into slices.
- Cut the Cauliflower into florets.
- Slice the Cucumbers & Carrots lengthwise. If the Carrots are too big slice them in half again.
- Spoon the Green Hummus into the pots and arrange the Vegetables on top.