Vermont Donut Holes
|Baking Powder||1 1/2 Tablespoons|
|Melted Butter||1/4 Cup|
|Vanilla Powder||2 teaspoons|
This is a super easy dessert that kids will love!
If you cant find Vanilla Powder just use regular Vanilla Extract.
I used a Tablespoon and a half size cookie scoop to form the Donuts.
- Heat the Oil to 350 degrees.
- Mix the Dry ingredients together.
- Whisk the Milk and Egg together.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together then stir in the Melted Butter and mix until it forms a dough.
- Scoop about a Tablespoon of dough into the hot oil and cook for about a minute or two on each side.
- Serve hot with any sauce you like and dust with powdered sugar.