Vegan Watermelon Quinoa Tabbouleh
|Quinoa||2 Cups (cooked)|
|Fresh Italian Parsley||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Mint||1/4 Cup|
|Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Salt & Pepper|
|Pine Nuts||3 Tablespoons|
A cool twist on traditional tabbouleh by using fresh watermelon!
- Cook the Quinoa according to the package and set aside to cool.
- Chop the Green Onion.
- Cut the Watermelon into cubes.
- Chop the Parsley & Mint.
- When the Quinoa is cool add the Herbs to it and stir to combine.
- Zest the Lemon and add it to the Salad.
- Squeeze the rest of the Lemon into the Salad along with Olive Oil and stir to combine.
- Gently mix in the Watermelon and season with Salt & Pepper then serve.
- Garnish with the Pine Nuts.