White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cake
|French Vanilla Cake Mix||1 Box|
|Vanilla Instant Pudding||2 3.4 oz Boxes|
|Sour Cream||16 oz|
|Melted Butter||1/2 cup|
|White Chocolate Chips||2 Cups (1 Bag)|
|Sugar||1 1/2 Cups|
|Milk or Cream||1/2 Cup|
|White Chocolate Chips||1 1/2 Cups|
|Clear Vanilla||2 teaspoons|
|Raspberry Jam||1/2 Cup|
A simple cake to throw together, it all comes from boxes or packages!
- Pre heat the oven to 325 degrees and grease a large bundt pan well. Set aside.
- Add the Cake Mix and the Pudding Mix to a large bowl, whisk together.
- Make a well in the center and add the Sour Cream and Eggs.
- Add the Melted Butter and mix to combine, it will be really thick.
- Finally mix in the White Chocolate Chips.
- Spoon into the bundt pan and smooth the top so its level.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 -15 minutes, then turnout onto the plate or cake stand you are going to serve it on. Let Cool.
- Make the frosting by adding the Sugar, Butter, Milk or Cream to a saucepan and bring to a boil, allow to boil for 45 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and add the White Chocolate Chips and Vanilla, stir until smooth.
- Pour over the cooled Cake, let it set up for a while before adding the Raspberry jam.
- Add enough water to the Raspberry Jam so it is pourable, then spoon over the Cake and serve.