Winter Nicoise Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing
|Small Red Potatoes||2 Cups|
|Cannellini Beans||1 Can drained & rinsed|
|French Green Beans||1 Lb|
|Kalamata Olives||1 Cup|
|Fresh Dill||2 Tablespoons|
|Fresh Parsley||2 Tablespoons|
|Fresh Baby Spinach||3 Cups|
Creamy Mustard Maple Dressing
|Whole Grain Mustard||2 Tablespoons|
|Maple Syrup||3 Tablespoons|
|Sherry Vinegar||1/3 Cup|
|Olive Oil||1/2 Cup|
|Salt & Pepper|
This Winter Nicoise Salad is a really satisfying salad that would work well served with salmon or grilled chicken breast for a complete meal!
- Boil the Potatoes until tender about 15 minutes.
- Boil the Green Beans for about 3 minutes until just barely tender. Run under cold weather to stop the cooking process and keep them green.
- Quarter the Brussels Sprouts and pan fry with a little Olive Oil until they are dark around the edges.
- Make the Dressing by whisking all the ingredients together.
- Drain and rinse the Beans.
- Place the Spinach Greens in a large serving bowl.
- Arrange the Beans, Potatoes, Boiled Eggs, Kalamata Olives & Brussels Sprouts on top of the Spinach then fill in the gaps with the other ingredients.
- Serve with the dressing on the side.
- Sprinkle with Dill & diced Parsley.