Zucchini Feta Cake
|Feta Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|Milk||6 .5 Tablespoons|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Olive Oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh Mint||1/4 Cup|
We have so many Zucchini everywhere right now! People lock their cars at church, so people can’t put unwanted zucchinis in their cars!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Add Feta (reserve a little for the top), Olive oil, Egg, Milk, and Mint.
- Add sifted Flour and Baking Powder to the mix and add Salt & Pepper.
- Slice the Zucchini into thin slices, mix by hand into the dough.
- Butter then Flour a 8 inch Springform Pan.
- Place mixture as evenly as you can into the pan and press down gently.
- Place in the oven for at least an hour if it starts to brown too much place some foil over the top.
- Serve warm with a little Feta and Mint on the top.
Next → Simple Garlic Bread Salad